Make shopping quick and easy with these 150+ best stocking stuffer ideas for women and book lovers she will ADORE, based on my own personal experience. They are all small and under $50, with almost all under $25. And most of them are from Amazon. You can’t go wrong with one or more to get a quick win on Christmas morning.
First, I list over 100+ stocking stuffer ideas for women, including gift cards, beauty, home, food, style, and travel. Many, if not most, of these ideas are items I personally use and love. She will too! Then, I share the best stocking stuffer ideas for book lovers specifically, since this is primarily a book blog.
I made an effort to make these things popular items she will actually use and love, and to keep nearly everything as small and cheap as possible (nearly everything is under $25, and most even cheaper than that). Lastly, as mentioned earlier, most of these recommendations link to Amazon to make your shopping as quick and easy as possible.
Stocking Stuffer Ideas for Women
- Nail polish & related accessories (a top seller on my blog; use code JULIANNEB20 for 20% off any system)
- Body wash (a top seller on my blog; use code BOOKISHJULES for 10% off sitewide)
- Face mask
- Hand mask
- Foot mask
- Hand cream (popular pick)
- Lip gloss (my favorite brand)
- Hair repair kit (popular brand) (another option)
- Blush (cult favorite color)
- Clean beauty set (I LOVE this brand)
- Lip mask (I keep this one on my nightstand)
- Brush set (my favorite brand)
- Face wipes
- Shampoo scrub (trust me, it’s so good!)
- Cleansing balm (so gentle, melts makeup away)
- Lash primer (my favorite one)
- Mascara (my favorite one)
- Cleanser (such a good one + clean beauty)
- Makeup setting spray (award winner)
- Dry shampoo (a great option)
- Argan oil (so many uses)
- Coconut melt (also so many uses)
- Moisturizer (my absolute favorite one)
- Beauty blender (I have been using one for years)
- Tangle Teezer wet hair brush
- Ice roller (I LOVE mine for headaches and it’s a bestseller on my blog)
- Boar bristle hair brush
- Bath bomb
- Hand soap (a popular clean brand)
- Eye gels
- Facial spray
- Sleep mask
- Sea soak
- Dry brush
- Micro-fiber hair towel
- Hand sanitizer
- Razor set (I use this one)
- Shaving cream (A great, clean one at a great price)
- Lip balm (award winner; the one I use)
- Serum set (my favorite ones; also clean beauty)
- Blotting papers
- Soap scrub (the only brand I use; clean beauty)
- Body cream (ultra rich cult favorite for Winter)
- Wine wipes (dentist approved to maintain your pearly whites)
- Candle (a popular brand at a great price for a mini tin) (a holiday scent from my favorite candle brand)
- Mini cheese knife set
- Chom chom pet hair remover (worth every penny; the absolute best! Also a best seller on my blog)
- Stain removal soap bar (we use this popular one)
- Silver cream (your silver will sparkle like never before)
- Jewelry cleaner (I use this one)
- Fabric de-fuzzer (love mine)
- Wine stopper
- Wine markers
- Eyeglass holder (I love mine!)
- Wine aerator and pourer (love mine; an ingenius little gadget)
- Red wine stain remover
- Stovetop simmer fragrance kit
- Face flower pot
- Monogram coaster
- Glass frame
- Champagne sealer (works SO well to maintain those bubbles!)
- Marble wine coaster
- Travel wine glass
- Catchall tray
- USB candle lighter
- Reusable straw
- Tubshroom for hair
- Scrub Daddy sponges
- Poo-pouri spray
- Avocado tool
- Spaghetti measuring tool (perfect serving sizes every time)
- Herb cutting tool (we love ours)
- Phone tripod
- Portable phone charger
- Handheld fan / spray bottle (I use this outdoors)
- Planner (the one I use EVERY year; comes with stickers!)
- Mini notebook (or, another popular option)
- Fun postage stamps
- Satin pillowcase
- Small desk calendar
- Shopping list pad
- To do list note pad
- Stasher bags (so useful and easy to clean)
- Cards Against Humanity packs
- Truffle zest and sea salt (Oprah’s favorite; our favorite)
- Milk frother (I use this one)
- Coffee beans (our FAVORITE local brand)
- Coffee warmer
- White truffle oil (we use this one)
- Black truffle oil
- Hot honey
- Hot chocolate (or, Williams Sonoma brand)
- Popcorn kernels
- Hot sauce
- Peanuts (this brand is SO good)
- Chocolate covered pretzels (our favorite local brand)
- Mulled wine kit
- Beer coozie
- Unique wine glass (my favorite; looks so luxe)
- Cocktail kit
- Pretzel making kit
- Chocolate fondue
- Edible flower seeds
- Sourdough starter set
- Holiday jam
- Anything from Trader Joe’s (seriously, anything)
- Fun candy
- Unique herbs
- Tortoise shell earrings (neutral yet bold at the same time)
- Satin scrunchies (the ones I wear.)
- Leopard print scarf (I have this and love it!)
- Pop socket
- Ear warmers (I have had this brand forever)
- Fuzzy socks (these are long lasting and affordable)
- Blue light glasses (Oprah’s favorite brand!)
- Pedicure socks
- Headband (I love this brand’s styles)
- Pom hat
- Undies (the brand I wear)
- Hand warmers
- Monogram necklace (a popular style)
- Hair clips
- Text-friendly gloves
- Travel jewelry organizer
- Bangle bracelet key ring
- Swimsuit pouch (keeps everything else in your bag dry!)
- Passport holder
- Ring holder
- International travel wallet (The one I use. Cheap and so many colors!)
- Travel umbrella
- Luggage tag
- Card case
- Purse organizing pouches
- Purse emergency kit
- Pretty AirPod Case
- Car wipes
Stocking Stuffer Ideas for Book Lovers
The best stocking stuffer ideas for book lovers include a book club kit, book lovers’ tea infuser, book ornament, book socks, book mug, bookmarks, bookplates, book notecards, custom embosser, gel pens, and a post-it set. Keep scrolling for all my favorite picks!
And even if she’s not a book lover, this list may still give you some more stocking stuffer ideas for women!
Book Club Kit
This compact book club kit is easy to stuff in a stocking and carry along in a purse to book club.
Book Lovers’ Tea Infuser
What better way to marry the love of books and tea than with this little book stack tea infuser?
And if you want to add a little something extra to your tea infuser gift, check out these Novel Teas — 25 teabags tagged with literary quotes and made with English Breakfast tea.
I have this specific book ornament, and I absolutely adore it. Your favorite book lover will also cherish it each year.
Related post: If you like to DIY, you can make a bookish ornament using my ornament tutorial.
And I have to mention the popular Yeti Rambler. I have this mint green one on my desk, and it keeps my coffee warm all morning.
- Anthropologie also consistently has the prettiest and most unique mugs.
- I personally adore my affordable milk frother.
- A coffee mug warmer is another fun and affordable option.
Book socks will keep your loved one cozy while reading. There are so many fun options. These are a few I really like.
When it comes to bookmarks, I absolutely love my bookmark light. It’s rechargeable, adjustable and has several settings. It’s perfect for reading by the fireplace or in bed.
I personally own these specific custom bookmarks on Etsy, and I have gifted them. They are so unique and cute!
These Molly Hatch owl bookplates are also cute.
What better way for a book lover to write notes than on book-themed notecards?! Here are two eye-catching sets of literary notecards.
A custom embosser is also on my personal wish list and guaranteed to elicit ooh’s and aah’s.
These are my favorite gel pens for underlining and taking notes.
And this Erin Condren post-it set is just one of several styles that are fun for marking pages and taking notes.
Related Bookish Gift Guides
Those are the best stocking stuffer ideas for book lovers. You may also be interested in these posts:
- Gifts for book lovers on Amazon
- Harry Potter fans
- Jane Austen fans
- Little Women fans
- Gilmore Girls fans
- James Bond fans
- Ruth Bader Ginsburg fans
- Hygge lovers
- Wine lovers
- Coffee lovers
- Bourbon lovers
- Valentine’s Day
- Mother’s Day
Lastly, pin this post to Pinterest because you can refer back to it when you are Christmas shopping for stocking stuffer ideas for women and book lovers: